8, C. Pantelides Avenue, P. O. Box 22107, 1517 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: 357 22680500 / 22667772, Fax: 357 22669676
Search Varianos Travel:
Prices include all taxes
3rd/4th adult sharing the cabin with two adults paying the full price: €335
3rd/4th child (up to 16 years old) sharing the cabin with two adults paying the full price: €115
Book early to benefit from SMART PRICES: If
you book early you will benefit lower prices. Specifically, the
SMART prices apply to bookings made by 19th of January 2015.
Following this date the brochure prices will apply. Louis Cruises
reserves the right to revise the above date at any time.
- Cruise fare is per adult and includes accommodation, all meals and a selection of non-alcoholic drinks (soft drinks by the glass, juices by the glass, squash, mineral water, coffees (Frappe, instant, Cyprus coffee, filter, cappuccino, espresso0, hot chocolate, tea, fruit punch, non-alcoholic cocktails) and entertainment onboard the ship as well as all port expenses, taxes and fees, cancellation fees and other services. Any other personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages and drinks not specified above, spa and beauty treatments, casino, Shore Excursions, dry cleaning and laundry, purchases in our shops on board, photographs, ship-to-shore-phone, satellite connection for mobile phones, e-mail, Internet, faxes as well as other expenses not described above are not included. Terms and conditions apply.
- Children up to 16 years old travel paying only €115, when sharing the same cabin with at least 2 adults. Infants up to 2 years old, not occupying a bed, pay only port taxes. When a child (2 – 16 years old) is sharing a cabin with only one adult, the child pays just 50% of the adult fare plus port taxes, security and other services, whereas additional children pay €115. Sole use of the cabin 50% surcharge on fares plus port taxes (SM, S, SB and SP are not available for single use).
- Reservations are confirmed with a 30% deposit per person.
- Passengers (including children) can only travel with a passport and NOT a European Identity.
- If docking is not possible due to weather conditions, the ship will reach the nearest port. Louis Curise Lines reserves the right to substitute a similar ship without notice. Prices and itineraries are subject to change or cancellation with or without notice.
Louis Aura, cruising from Cyprus
Louis Cruise Lines' has been taking passengers for mini cruises around the Eastern Mediterranean from Limassol, Cyprus for almost two decades. We at Varianos Travel are pleased to act as booking agents for these Cyprus cruises. To book any of Louis' cruises from Limassol email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online booking system. The 2014 schedule offers over 30 ports of call in the Mediterranean. Countries to be visited include Greece, Turkey, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Tunisia and France.
The following table gives the 2014 departure schedule of Louis Cruises with Aura (ex Orient Queen) cruise ship. We expect the 2015 schedule to be similar. Prices for 2014 cruises out of Limassol are presented below for indicative purposes.
Updated December 12, 2014
Louis Cruise Lines' cruises offer a great value for money way to visit exciting destinations in the Mediterranean Sea from Cyprus. We feature special offers for Louis Cruise Line's cruises in our dedicated "cruises special offers" page. The regular prices for Louis' Cruise Lines, Calypso cruises and mini cruises and are displayed in Euro in the table below. Early booking discounts are available and not included below. You can view available shore excursions for these cruises here. Contact us at email@example.com or 22680500 for more information and your bookings. It is also possible to book your Louis Cruise online here.
|Louis Cruises' Aura||Cruise:||Greek isles & Turkey||Greece & Croatia||Greek isles & Turkey||Greek Islands||Greek isles & Turkey||Greek Islands||Greek Islands||Greece & Greek isles||Greek Islands||Greek isles & Turkey||Mediterranean|
|Cabin Category||Description||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices||Brochure PRICES||Smart Prices|
|IA||Standard||€655||€459||On Request||On Request||€519||€419||€389||€339||€765||€619||€519||€425||€519||€425||€655||€485||€519||€395||€765||€555||€999||€889|
|IB||Standard||€685||€485||On Request||On Request||€545||€439||€409||€369||€799||€669||€545||€445||€545||€445||€685||€505||€545||€415||€799||€579||€1,045||€935|
|IC||Standard||€715||€505||On Request||On Request||€569||€459||€425||€389||€835||€705||€569||€465||€569||€465||€715||€529||€569||€429||€835||€605||€1,089||€975|
|ID||Superior||€749||€525||On Request||On Request||€595||€475||€445||€409||€875||€745||€595||€485||€595||€485||€749||€549||€595||€449||€875||€635||€1,139||€1,015|
|OUTSIDE||XA||Standard||€765||€535||On Request||On Request||€605||€485||€455||€419||€889||€765||€605||€495||€605||€495||€765||€565||€605||€459||€889||€645||€1,159||€1,035|
|XB||Standard||€815||€575||On Request||On Request||€645||€519||€485||€449||€955||€815||€645||€529||€645||€529||€815||€605||€645||€489||€955||€689||€1,239||€1,109|
|XC||Superior||€829||€589||On Request||On Request||€659||€529||€495||€459||€959||€839||€659||€535||€659||€535||€829||€615||€659||€505||€959||€705||€1,249||€1,135|
|XD||Premium||€859||€609||On Request||On Request||€685||€549||€515||€479||€995||€869||€685||€555||€685||€555||€859||€635||€685||€519||€995||€729||€1,295||€1,175|
|XE||Premium||€919||€655||On Request||On Request||€735||€585||€549||€509||€1,069||€929||€735||€595||€735||€595||€919||€679||€735||€559||€1,069||€779||€1,385||€1,259|
|XS||SINGLE||€919||€655||On Request||On Request||€735||€585||€549||€509||€1,069||€929||€735||€595||€735||€595||€919||€679||€735||€559||€1,069||€779||€1,385||€1,259|
|SUITES||SJO||Junior Suite (obstructed view)||€965||€685||On Request||On Request||€769||€615||€579||€535||€1,119||€975||€769||€625||€769||€625||€965||€715||€769||€585||€1,119||€819||€1,455||€1,319|
|SJ||Junior Suite||€979||€695||On Request||On Request||€785||€625||€585||€545||€1,139||€989||€785||€635||€785||€635||€979||€725||€785||€595||€1,139||€835||€1,479||€1,339|
|S||Suite||€1,095||€775||On Request||On Request||€875||€699||€655||€609||€1,275||€1,105||€875||€709||€875||€709||€1,095||€809||€875||€665||€1,275||€929||€1,655||€1,499|
|Additional cruise supplements for passengers sharing a cabin|
|Supplement for 3rd and 4th child sharing cabin||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Supplement for 3rd and 4th adult sharing-inside cabin||€349||€349||On Request||On Request||€279||€279||€209||€209||€419||€419||€279||€279||€279||€279||€349||€349||€279||€279||€419||€419||€759||€759|
|Supplement for 3rd and 4th adult sharing-outside cabin||€399||€399||On Request||On Request||€319||€319||€239||€239||€479||€479||€319||€319||€319||€319||€399||€399||€319||€319||€479||€479||€839||€839|
|Port taxes, Cancellation Fee & Other services included in the above fares except children's|
|Adults||€75||€75||On Request||On Request||€70||€70||€60||€60||€80||€80||€70||€70||€70||€70||€75||€75||€70||€70||€80||€80||€100||€100|
|Children||€75||€75||On Request||On Request||€70||€70||€60||€60||€80||€80||€70||€70||€70||€70||€75||€75||€70||€70||€80||€80||€100||€100|
- Discounted "SMART" cruise prices will apply for tickets purchased well in advance prior to the date of departure and are subject to restrictions. Based on availability SMART cruise prices are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. View our special cruise offer prices here.
- Cruise prices are per person and include the port taxes, security, cancellation fee waiver & other services.
- When a child (2-12yrs) shares a cabin with two adult, the child pays only port taxes.
- Infants up to 2 yrs travel FREE paying only child port taxes, security, cancellation fee waiver & other services when not occupying a bed/berth.
- Deposit (30%) of the total amount required in order to confirm the booking.
- For the departure 22/7/2014, 3/8/2014, 10/8/2014 and
8/9/2014 passengers can only travel with a passport and not with a European ID.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice. The shipping company reserves the right to substitute the Orient Queen with a similar one at any time.
- Sole use of the cabin requires a 50% surcharge on fares only plus the adult port taxes, security, cancellation fee waiver & other services. Deluxe cabins are not available for single use.
- Cancellation fee waiver applies only to cases where a cruise is cancelled due to serious medical or other personal reasons.
M/V Aura (ex Orient Queen)
The German built Louis Aura is an intimate ship, well suited for its current 2013 schedule. It can carry over 900 passengers with ease in its 355 cabins and suites spread over eight passenger decks. It has a tonnage of 15.781 and a length of 160.13 meters. Facilities include bars, lounge with nightly show, two swimming pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, spa, casino, mini golf and a duty free shop. All cabins have air conditioning a flat screen TV and mini fridge. It cruises under the Greek flag.
Louis Cruise Lines' M/V Aura (ex orient Queeen) Deck Plan
Louis Aura's cabin descriptions and deck location
You can view Louis Cruise Lines Aura's deck plan here.
|Ski Lebanon||Ski Borovets||Ski Bansko||Lebanon packages||Syria||Jordan||Egypt||Iran (Persia)||Cruises/Ferries|
|Varianos Travel||Salamis cruises||Holy Land 1 day trip||Louis shore excursions||Louis mini cruises||Cruises offers||Limassol ferries|
Copyright © Varianos Travel 2014
Louis Cruises Cyprus departures last updated December 12, 2014