Ski lift passes conditions of sale:
Morning half day pass is valid till 12:30pm.
Afternoon half day pass is valid after 12:00pm.
The price for the lift pass and for all lift facilities includes: COVERAGE FOR
ON THE MARKED SKI RUNS IN BOROVETS RESORT
THE INSURANCE APPLIES TO INCIDENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED ONLY DURING THE REGULAR
WORKING HOURS OF THE LIFT FACILITIES.
THE INSURANCE INCLUDES:
- FIRST EMERGENCY HELP ON THE SKI RUN.
- FREE OF CHARGE TRANSPORTATION OF THE INJURED PERSON TO THE NEAREST MEDICAL
CENTER WITH SPECIAL RESCUE EQUIPMENT.
- AMBULANCE TRANSPORTATION TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL OR OTHER SUITABLE DOCTOR’S
THE INSURANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- THE MEDICAL SERVICES IN THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE AND ANY FOLLOW-UP PROCEDURES AND
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING OUTSIDE OF THE MARKED SKI RUNS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
- OFF PISTE SKIING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE COVERAGE AND IS ENTIRELY AT
YOUR OWN RISK AND EXPENSE.
Where to purchase ski lift passes in Borovets ski resort, Bulgaria:
Lift tickets are sold at various locations throughout the Borovets ski resort.
Most prominent places are the gondola base station located about 200 meters from
Hotel Rila, the base of the Yastrebetz Express ski lift located a short
skiable downhill distance from the
Yastrebets Hotel and next to the base of the Martinovi Baraki ski lift in
Hotel Rila. Credit cards and local currency (Bulgarian Leva) are
accepted as a form of payment for the purchase of the lift passes.